Solidstate

Unable to get a reverse shell back to my machine, modified the exploits little bit to send a rev shell with nc, exploit is running but unable to spawn a shell.
Any suggestions where I’m going wrong?

@zombie said:
Unable to get a reverse shell back to my machine, modified the exploits little bit to send a rev shell with nc, exploit is running but unable to spawn a shell.

have you read the sentence at the end of modified exploit? What does it say? It will give you clue about how to get rev shell back.

@yolchuyev said:

@zombie said:

have you read the sentence at the end of modified exploit? What does it say? It will give you clue about how to get rev shell back.

I did read it, I logged in too, Don’t want to spoil it for others, can i pm you?

@zombie said:

@yolchuyev said:

@zombie said:

I did read it, I logged in too, Don’t want to spoil it for others, can i pm you?

sure.

Got the exact same problem. Could you PM me aswell?

@smeerlap said:

Sure. Check your messages.

been stuck here how exactly do you log on, tried for both services with the account created if you know what i mean

@princeade DM Me

I have a shell but I cannot find a ■■■■ thing for priv escalation :frowning: I have been staring at the output of 3 enumeration scripts and I can’t see anywhere I can write to so I can power up.

me too, although i found a world ******** but no way to execute as root can only change content

no way to execute as root i mean

Man I am really confused here lol

confused too

any hints yet, or still same old linuxprivchecker ?

I finally got it after enumerating correctly (God I still feel dumb about that).

@monkeychild hints? found only one with linuxprivchecker, but could not execute as root

@monkeychild , any hint on priv esc? couldn’t escalate as root.

Try harder.

@likwidsec haha thanks, got root some days back now…

@zombie said:

@smeerlap said:

Sure. Check your messages.

Me too… Could you please PM me?? I am really curious what I am missing