Reversing Engineering Toolbox

My experience is with debuggers such as GNU GDB. I am not familiar with the range of tools in the Reverse Engineering Toolbox. My initial perception is that the dominant ones are:

Are there a few more, or even a whole ecosystem, of other go-to Reverse Engineering Tools, or is it accurate that these are the main ones?

In practice, do individuals tend to adopt one dominant Reverse Engineering tool depending on personal taste analogous to selection of text editors, or is there a set that are needed to cover a range of critical functionality?

It seems one common combination of tools is:

As a set, these seem to combine disassembly, run-time debugging, and patching comparable to Cutter and IDA.

I also see that Cutter provides Ghidra disassembly results and that the Cutter run-time debugger is in beta. With some of the tools calling or embedding each other, it seems that it will take some experience to determine which interfaces are exposing potentially novel results and which are just expressing the same information in a different view.

for windows i would add x64dbg and GitHub - dnSpy/dnSpy: .NET debugger and assembly editor (for .NET) to the list

Thanks! And another Windows one: