Recruitment for battlegrounds and overall CTF competitions (on and off platform)

greetings hack fam! Ive seen other posts regarding teams and recruitment, figured I’d giveit a try. I started a new team " strataGEM" . I would like to use the platform and the team set up to build a small group of enthusiasts that will target certain machines upon release as a team in an organized effort. Battlegrounds as well. I would love to be able to be a part of a team that live chats as we hack and attack boxes with assigned roles according to our strengths and weaknesses. I do not care about current skill level for the most part however if you find yourself wanting to ask… “whats the first step to becoming a hacker” … keep learning my friend, the journey itself is a beautiful thing.
More than anything I would like to create a safe competitive space for like minded enthusiasts and make some alliances in the hacking world.
Hope to hear from some of you! If there is a team that functions in the way that I havae described and would like to possibly take on a new member id be down for that as well.

1 Like

How has this not been seen yet? I’m in. I’m pretty new but learning quickly. Been doing this and tryhackme for several months now. I have a pretty busy work week but I’d love to do stuff like this to learn faster.

Hit me up on DMs if you’re interested.

If there is still an opening, I’d like a chance to join. I have been doing most of this stuff solo, would love to get more involved. DM me if this is still available.

hey darkon,

sorry for the late reply. If you are still interested Ill send you an invite to the CTF team. Its hit or miss with members being active together but there is a good core of us that have been working together to tackle projects, do ctf’s together and in general help each other learn. Only requirement is a hunger for that knowledge and an open mind. Personally I consider myself gray hat but I dont judge anyone for their color hat… the world has never been as simple as black and white. I do however prefer to interact with people that have solid morals and whom use their skills for the right reasons.

Hope to hear from you and I hope your journey is going well.

-4p0lly0n

I went ahead and followed you but Im unsure how to send an invite for the team… If you send a “join request” ill accept and then follow up with the team discord.

f there is still an opening, I’d like a chance to join. I have been doing most of this stuff solo, would love to get more involved. DM me if this is still available.

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. You’re more than welcome to jump on the squad and hack with us! You’ll just need to search for the team name strataGEM , then look for the the request to join button. I’ll be on the lookout and accept the request. After that I’ll shoot you a link to the discord. Look forward to hearing from you.

-apollyon

Good Morning, Apollyon!!!

I just wanted to let you know after reading post and comments,

I decided to send a request to join your team. ( either d4rk3m0 or JTCHD007 )

I am still fairly to the community and I have never been in an ( Actually team ) before.

I am looking forward to joining the team!

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to DM me

-JTCHD

https://discord.gg/nbMyAKPp ← heres a link to the team discord

ok