Recruiting for a team

Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs check the team option, here

Type your comment> @mimo said:

Please I’m new, but eager to learn and contribute

I’m a beginner but eager to learn and participate, please add me…

I have sent an invite for all those who have requested one already.
So new requests can’t be fulfilled and requirement is closed for now.
Team management is now a priority over expansion.
Thanks for those who have shown interest.

Received my invitation. Where are we going to meet and discuss? Discord?

Can i also join the team ? I am OSCP Certified and also a Pro hacker rank in htb !

Arrexel

I am also a beginner . Can I join too?

I’m working technical support. I’m a beginner but eager to learn and participate, please add me :neutral:

I am looking for a team. If there are any chances please inform me.

just started with hack the box i love the platform and i am woilling to learn a lot more
it would be great if you add me
thank you

What is the team name? Are you still inviting?

I want to join!! I am a developer for 15 years and a hacker.

So i have a lot of knowledge from a developer perspective. if there is a spot left, please invite me.

Im just a beginner but interested to learn from you. if it is not too much to ask— then i want to join.

Hello I’m currently a beginner and I am willing to learn, could you add me? I have some knowledge on binary exploitation, C programming, assembly because I’m currently reading Hacking: The art of exploitation by Jon Erickson, I would be happy to learn and teach! Thanks!

i would love to join as i really wanna know more about hacking but I am a complete beginner

I think the team may have been disbanded as I got added but my profile shows I’m no longer part of a team. Perhaps I just got booted for lack of activity though :smiley: