Postman

ROOTED
took 4 hrs ,easy each level is CVE based just search it and some pass cracking.

Rooted. Little hints:

Foothold: Scan harder.
User: How you get inside? Find a same file.
Root: CVE

Not sure if this should go here, but is there any specific reason why I can’t submit the root flag? I got it, but I keep getting an error whenever I try to submit it. Same with the user flag.

Type your comment> @AverageDave said:

Rooted. Little hints:

Foothold: Scan harder.
User: How you get inside? Find a same file.
Root: CVE

I scanned all and got it but like I said none of the exploits are working at all. And I tried them all, running scripts and manually like I said.

Type your comment> @JuicyyCandy said:

Not sure if this should go here, but is there any specific reason why I can’t submit the root flag? I got it, but I keep getting an error whenever I try to submit it. Same with the user flag.

You’re not putting anything special in are you?..like flag{}?..just pasting the hash?

Type your comment> @ByteM3 said:

You’re not putting anything special in are you?..like flag{}?..just pasting the hash?

I wasn’t, I was just being an idiot, didn’t know I had to choose how difficult I found it.

I wasn’t, I was just being an idiot, didn’t know I had to choose how difficult I found it.

=D

Rooted!

PM if you’d like assistance!

Rooted - although overall not that difficult, was a good learning experience. Admittedly took me awhile to figure out that my location for r****-c** was wrong, thank you @n1njaaa

Rooted

Rooted. Actually another good chance too improve my skills.

Just got root!

If need help you can ask on pm!

Can’t exploit r***s to login, can somebody dm?

Exploit completed, but no session was created.
and
READONLY You can’t write against a read only slave.

“Is not enabled” why??

I am at root stage. Keep hearing it is easy…is it because people are using metasploit. is there a manual way.

hi, i am trying to get the r*s exploit within m running, but it doesnt seem to work. do I need to tinker something to get this working. If yes i would appreciate assistance as I’m new to this. just pls pm me. thx

Struggling to get a m********* exploit working against w*****… I assume I need to change a path, but my original way of getting in via r**** isn’t working… did something change?

I could use a hint on root if anyone is around.

Hello Guys, I need some help. I can connect to r* and i can upload my id to /v*///.*

But every time I try to s* as r* I’m asked something i shouldn’t been asked when showing the other part of my id.

Rooted. Not sure what was going on, but an exploit I’ve tried a dozen times suddenly worked…

Also the r**** exploit started working again… glad to be finished with this finicky box.

For initial shell: How are you supposed to figure out that user r***s exists on the machine?