Poison

@Ap3xPr3d said:
Hi can someone PM me with some tips please. I thought I had decoded correctly but does not seem to work.

You’re welcome to dm me with what you got, and I can try to give you a nudge.

@windsurfer said:

@felli0t said:

@windsurfer said:
Hey i answered tens of PMs about all kinds of stuff here but i see zero respect on my profile :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t demand respect.

hey i’m joking dude

How do you give someone respect?

Hi guys, I’ve been trying to get into this box since a very long time. I can see some files, but I’m not able to understand how to proceed further. I’ve enumerated a lot, but no luck. Can anyone please help?

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Can somebody give me a little nudge, maybe private? I know what the attack vector for root is, but I don’t know how to approach it.

@PipetoGrep said:
Can somebody give me a little nudge, maybe private? I know what the attack vector for root is, but I don’t know how to approach it.

if you know the attack vector , try google it and learn it . no need to ask help for somthing you already know

Got user.txt now need hints to get root

i used to hate see “enumerate more” but that is the key, that and always asking what is running on the box

Like many others I am stuck on what/how to use the zip file. I have been looking at what’s running on the box, and trying to connect the dots between the file and those services – no luck. Could anybody give me a hint, maybe in a pm?

I’ also new at this.I found the passwd txt which i do not know how to use i thought about rot13 but it doesn’t make sense.I also found master.passwd but still i do not know how to combine all these.Any help even in private will be appreciated

hello guys…I need some help with the Poison machine! Pm me for some help! Thank you!

Need help with this ■■■■ .zip file :frowning:

There are a lot of bad practices with passwords…

@stormworm29 said:
Enumerate more files, to get something even more interesting :slight_smile:

i found the interesting thing, got it to readable format, but not sure where to use. A nudge on it would be really helpful mate

@antione09 said:
Need help with this ■■■■ .zip file :frowning:

Check the processes run by root user

can some one help me in priv on poison, possible pm

just owned it. hard to give hints without spoiling too much. just scroll down your privesc checklist (interesting files, processes, etc.) and something will draw your attention :wink:
hardest step was to get an initial foothold on the machine actually…

@meik said:
just owned it. hard to give hints without spoiling too much. just scroll down your privesc checklist (interesting files, processes, etc.) and something will draw your attention :wink:
hardest step was to get an initial foothold on the machine actually…

Could you PM me and confirm if LFI is the right way to go about this please? Ive been looking into it for a couple days and I keep hitting a brickwall with it. Any hints would appreciated.

I actually feel stupid… I had everything I needed to get in the box the whole time… well time for root.