Offline VM Imaeges of Machines

I am new to the forum and would like to know if there is any possibility to have the HTB VM images for practicing because the machines are available online for a period of time but some machines are really hard which requires time to practice.

For those who are busy during day at work or those who have low speed bandwidths then it will be difficult to put enough time for practice while having the VM will be great because someone can practice many times until the user knows every piece of the code / command we use…

I understand the complications of sharing the VMs but just like to have further information please.

theres 3x on vulnhub; solid-state, ninevah? and node i think?

i don’t see a problem with sharing retired machines? maybe its something for the admins to think about?

There’s a similar thread. IIRC, it’s up to the VM creators whether they want to share or not. HTB has no control.

Type your comment> @wolverine said:

theres 3x on vulnhub; solid-state, ninevah? and node i think?

i don’t see a problem with sharing retired machines? maybe its something for the admins to think about?

Agree with you… The point is there maybe many other people who have bandwidth problem or busy day at work but having the VMs will be an advantage for them or at least for those having VIP accounts so they can practice whenever they have free time or even without an internet connection…

I would consent to HTB making my boxes available as downloadable ova’s once they are retired.
The more benefit people get from them the better.
??

I also want retired machines of HTB but feeling unlucky. Creators should share there machines after retirement.