Official Topology Discussion

Official discussion thread for Topology. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

Is this machine so slow or only for me?

7 Likes

It’s very slow.

4 Likes

The escaping part for the foothold is really getting me… Does anyone have any ideas?

2 Likes

anyone got any leads?
I’m able to print one line but nothing else is working.

1 Like

Can you give me some hint how you are printing one line?

i can print four or five lines :frowning:

Wow, my first top 25 first blood :slight_smile:

The box is quite simple. Foothold obtained blindly. Need a little fuzzing
Root is simple

5 Likes

I just googled the service and found few injections for it and one of them worked.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, is this a dead-end? Most escaping methods seem to involve metaprogramming, which we can’t do without write permissions…

how , i am able to print just one

Can anyone access the pages? They won’t load for me all of the sudden…

I have tried every injection I could find on google and even a ton of really nutty ones from ChatGPT4, I like everyone else, can only get the one line read to work. What the heck am I missing?

1 Like

I figured out how to read out the file and got a username but still stuck on the rest…

Anyone could make the injection read multiple lines or send in a command injection?

maybe check that person’s directory for the ssh? Idk I am not as far as you

Tried that, either access denied or it’s not there…

Am I over thinking the Gen thing or is their something I am missing?

Any hints on how to read whole files ? tried bunch of evading filter techniques for the loop command but to no avail … Am i on the wrong track ?

I basically just codegolfed the one-line thing and repeated it enough that it allowed me to get multiple lines!