Official Snoopy Discussion

Official discussion thread for Snoopy. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

2 Likes

Be prepared for me, little doggy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Spawning … takes lots of time …

most difficult part of the box

Good luck Everyone 🫡

1 Like

Good luck guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found the initial vulnerability, but still don’t understand where to go next…Hm…

Think it’s something in mail, but can’t access any mails

here we go again :smiley:
01:20 caffine is pumping , snoopy seems dont like having me poking him everywhere and yeah i presume this will be a looong and wild night :face_with_spiral_eyes: :face_in_clouds:

1 Like

Rooted the machine some time ago, this is kinda insane :flushed:

If someone ends up needing help, as always, R is always here, I am still alive :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

21 Likes

been at this for a very long time, it seemed like lot of recon but lost in getting any foothold. a little nudge please?

I’ve just pwned that machine, and it was so awesome! I absolutely love user (getting the initial foothold is really fun :slight_smile: ), and root is tricky and unusual.
Hints:

• user - enumerate ports, software versions, look for vulnerability that allows you to disclose info. Put it all together. Make the other one to show you the secret. After getting the shell move stuff around
  • root - check out how to make custom signatures and move stuff around
5 Likes

Good hints!.

1 Like

More hints on the box (mainly user):

• first challenge is to find something that does not work, and fix it in a way that gives you a way in. Enumerate, enumerate more. Gather a lot of clues, and look at the bigger picture at the same time. This whole box is a big set of puzzles to solve.
    Also don’t look for cves. This box is fully custom stuff…
6 Likes

Rooted, it was my favorite machine in a long time, lots of stuff learned !

As for hints, I don’t have much more to say for now as what other people have said in here is already quite good.
But as always, feel free to reach out for help if you are feeling that you tried everything.

2 Likes

I think this is a spoil.

need I usefull path can I dm

It seems we have stuck on the same place.

Please don’t be so specific as it is against of the forum rules. I will DM you my discord we can continue there.

Rooted finally. Very interesting box.