Official MetaTwo Discussion

#Rooted ^^

User: Its a few Exploits to get it, but pretty straight forward…you just have to find that juicy

Root: As someone said…its actually really easy…what directories do YOU have access to…

DM if you need help

Any hint for user?

I found the ***gin and the ***i, but I stuck there.

Sometimes I’m not getting friend requests on discord, so feel free to pm me with yours and I will add you for hint if needed

struck while uploading .wav file, anyone ready with clue.?

Sure, pm me and we could discuss on discord :slight_smile:

Something is wrong with this machine. Startet to scan it some days ago and it gave me a full answer on FTP-Scan. Now I’m always getting back error 421 from FTP and a scan shows me tcpwrapper on port 21. Machine-Reset didn’t help either. Very anoying!!!

Im encountering same issue

That saved my day. But did cost me a keyboard already :woozy_face:

True, actually there was issue with my vm. thanks for response.

im stuck at first, the sqlmap tool does not work for me with a plugin. any ideas?

Stuck here too, i found the CVE. I can upload the wav file but I don’t get what I expect.

shoot me a DM I will help

shoot me a DM I’ll help

I couldn’t catch it with sqlmap either… Find a poc on github it will work in curl, then you can modify the sqlmap request giving the tool some aid

User : book the admin and inject him with needle to hypnotise and get the details from his mouth itself

rooted!

it was a fun box, tips:

for user: find the most important file in wordpress and go from there.
for root: don’t over-complicate things, look for clues within user itself.

when i wait for a confirmation in metapress.htb/events i get “Error: Network Error”
is this normal?

Rooted! Fun machine, learned some stuff

I would appreciate some help because I’m stuck with 2x $P$ and don’t know were to go. I tried with _a__cat but had no luck so far… wrong path?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I’m literally at the point you’re talking about right now. Also found the user j*****n by reading /etc/passwd with the blind injection. No idea where to go from here. Can’t find config files and I’ve tried to get the wp-config in multiple locations and the nginx config in multiple locations. No luck.