Official Laser Discussion

Spoiler Removed

what the ■■■■

did i spoil something ?

Looking for a nudge. Snagged said file, enumerated the host and know how said file is encrypted. I’ve also found the piece of the puzzle that should unlock it. I’ve been toying around with Python to try and decrypt but it’s not working as intended. It ‘works’ but all I get in return is a pile of useless garbage.

@v0x said:

Looking for a nudge. Snagged said file, enumerated the host and know how said file is encrypted. I’ve also found the piece of the puzzle that should unlock it. I’ve been toying around with Python to try and decrypt but it’s not working as intended. It ‘works’ but all I get in return is a pile of useless garbage.

If it’s working like you said and you’ve done everything correctly, maybe this pile of useless garbage is not useless after all, check some magic spells on this garbage and see which fit it the most :wink:

any nudge for 8**3 part?

@ElVi7MaJoR said:

what the ■■■■

did i spoil something ?

I’ve got no idea what your original post said, but, in very general terms, if someone reports a spoiler the chances are very high that the post will be removed.

(and before people message me asking questions on this box, I haven’t looked at it)

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

@ElVi7MaJoR said:

what the ■■■■

did i spoil something ?

I’ve got no idea what your original post said, but, in very general terms, if someone reports a spoiler the chances are very high that the post will be removed.

(and before people message me asking questions on this box, I haven’t looked at it)

yes you right taz

lol its good one you should try it

Is it possible to find ready to use iv drop somewhere or do I need to prepare medicine myself?

@sparrow1 said:

Is it possible to find ready to use iv drop somewhere or do I need to prepare medicine myself?

The IV is ready to use, look a bit.

root@laser:~# whoami
root

was good (!)

Im having a weird problem with the script for user. I get a positive response that its gone through, but i think my “delivery” isnt quite right. been working on it for a few days with some help from users on discord but i cant figure out what im missing…been at it for a week now ;-;

Finally rooted
Thanks @MrR3boot and @R4J

@MonocleHat said:

Im having a weird problem with the script for user. I get a positive response that its gone through, but i think my “delivery” isnt quite right. been working on it for a few days with some help from users on discord but i cant figure out what im missing…been at it for a week now ;-;

What is a positive response for you concerning this part ?
Which delivery are you talking about (1st,…) ?
PM me if you want to fully explain the problem so i can help you.

able to push f**** , and found an injectable service… not sure how to take it forward … any nudges ?

I wrote a script for the g**c service but i am not sure about the parameters to send. Any nudges?

Any help on decrpting the file using algo A**-*** i got key and ciphrtext

I can see why this box is rated insane. I’ve spent pretty much all day on it and I’ve made almost no progress.

I found a website which helped me build a scanner I could use, I found a new thing listening and I think have found vulns on the new thing, but nothing is working.

Going to give up and take a break for a while I think.

@TazWake said:

I can see why this box is rated insane. I’ve spent pretty much all day on it and I’ve made almost no progress.

I found a website which helped me build a scanner I could use, I found a new thing listening and I think have found vulns on the new thing, but nothing is working.

Going to give up and take a break for a while I think.

Don’t give up buddy, if you found something answering you are close to the graal.

@Caracal said:

Don’t give up buddy, if you found something answering you are close to the graal.

Thanks, I won’t completely give up - I just needed a break (and passage helped!).

Yeah, at the moment I can send to the $thing and I can see a different response if I hit the wrong $thing or send the wrong data to it, but I cant seem to get the code to display the content of the response. Tiny bit frustrating but I think I’ve gone blind to any errors I’ve made.

Hopefully, fresh eyes tomorrow (or a day or two) will help.

EDIT: progress at last!

can someone give me hints to get user? i got connection back but dont know what to do :expressionless: