Official ID Exposed Discussion

Official discussion thread for ID Exposed. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

3 solve :frowning:
i cant found any useful thing :confused:

Learned a cool new trick, nice challenge. Although not sure how people without [redacted] would get that info.

A very nice challenge, Thanks @win32k !!

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

Learned a cool new trick, nice challenge. Although not sure how people without [redacted] would get that info.

thanks bro!

@brlaw said:
A very nice challenge, Thanks @win32k !!

u rock!

really nice and easy once you figure it out. Just read the description of the challenge, all words connect to each other, ideally on the service. thanks @win32k

got it, i think its the most interesting osint chall i had solve, thanks a lot @win32k

Type your comment> @N0XYGEN said:

really nice and easy once you figure it out. Just read the description of the challenge, all words connect to each other, ideally on the service. thanks @win32k

lol

@sh4d0wless said:
got it, i think its the most interesting osint chall i had solve, thanks a lot @win32k

thanks, wait for next chall!

I can see the path i cannot see the flag

Type your comment> @alienum said:

I can see the path i cannot see the flag

try harder!

It was cool, learned a new thing, but I feel like the title may takes you astray
Reading description and title I was sure that it was on some pastebin or leak. But it was obviously the wrong way

Now that I know the solution it makes more sense, but if you don’t know the path you may fall in the same rabbit hole I dig :smiley:

Thanks!! Such a really nice challenge!! I learned a new thing!

Thanks @win32k ! Really good challenge.
Also thanks @Matgro and @alienum for hint!
During the challenge solving use different browsers

I didn’t know about that! This was such a good challenge :slight_smile:

Awesome challenge. Think smart about this one and connect the description and try to think how would it be possible to do that.

Any hints? I feel like I’m hitting a brick wall. This is my first attempt at OSINT.

Got the flag. +respect to @sofist for the hint!

Really nice challenge %

Spoiler Removed