Official Gofer Discussion

could someone dm me? i can upload file but the .odt i got from metasploit is not working and i don’t have libreoffice

Would soneone be able to help with the macro. odt file is called but i can never get the macro to fire.

I have resolved my issue with a CVE PoC from GitHub

Root part is ez af… I was overlooking into it like an idiot…

Finally back to this box and rooted

foothold: that’s a lovely part of the box, btw fuff works well if you use it on ippsec’s way

user: 2 ways takes you easily, I guess 1 is the intended way, the other is the usual shortcut

root: I always forget that gdb drops the elevated privilege :frowning:

bash-5.1# whoami
root

it was a good machine

I found a subdomain pr***, but it’s asking for Basic authentication, and I’m stuck.
I’ve tried various HTTP methods, but none of them seem to work.
Can someone drop a hint for me??

DM me!

1 Like

I am not sure if I am in the right path after solving user. I found a possible vector to get to root but to make use of the said vector I believe I need to become another user. I have found a certain hash and I am trying to break it but it doesn’t seem to be in any of the common wordlists. Can anyone please let me know if I am on the right path?

Edit: Never mind. Figured it out myself. Root was really fun to solve :slight_smile:

I got user flag, but I’m having a problem trying to get ssh access. Copying my public key into ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file is not working. Help pls!