Official Delivery Discussion

Nice box! If you read carefully you should get all informations you need.
For hints PM me.

Thanks @ippsec

rooted!! Shout out to @ippsec for the fun!

User: This has been very well explained and is pretty straightforward if you follow the clues. Check to see what you can do, and you will figure out how to get from point A to B the to C.

root: This took me a little longer. Enumeration is the key here. Google is your friend. Once you find what you’re looking for you’ll need to learn the rules of the game in order to play.

Feel free to message me if you get stuck! Make sure you include all of the steps you’ve taken.

Type your comment> @Faisallkhann said:

Have you read everything in the first page?
if yes, did you read the info after you create ticket?

hi, I can’t access the page to create a t****t. need some help. thank you. if this is a spoiler, please remove. thank you

UPDATE: Got user

@dozentmatter Maybe your system doesn’t recognize this new HOST (wink* wink*)?

cant connect to http://helpdesk.delivery.htb/ or http://www.delivery.htb/

should it be this way?

Got it a while ago, yeah just missed some configuration, I’m still new to this an doesn’t play often. Now I’m on to root this box, based on the comments I think I’m on the right track but there’s something I’m missing which is important that I can’t push thru. any nudge will help. thanks

Type your comment> @Shaco74 said:

cant connect to http://helpdesk.delivery.htb/ or http://www.delivery.htb/

should it be this way?

got the same issue earlier. Please refer to Faisallkhann’s answer.

Is anyone around to offer a nudge? Have gone down a few rabbit holes now and wondering if I can get a steer on foothold, can DM you what I’ve tried so far. Many thanks in advance!

Thanks Dozentmatter I will give it another try

i got user ! but i stuck in root enumeration (last 5 hours)

any one help me

DM ):-

I am almost certain that helpdesk does something, however I seem to not be able to access any website since the subdomain is not recognized along with the IP, can someone send me a DM with any nudge on what do to? I already know what I need, but I seem to do much more than expected since its an easy challenge.

Update: NVM, new skils. Just another HOST…

m stuck at trying to get RCE… just thinking whether I should bruteforce using the PleSurb! Variations or to find for other ways… but seems like OSticket’s version is new and doesn’t have any RCE vuln

rooted ! PM if you need help

Type your comment> @neuroplastic said:

I made an account just to come here and say that if you’re expecting a verification email in the place you think you are supposed to receive it, try using chromium instead of firefox. It might be related to browser cache settings (I’m using default settings, though) but this did not work for me in firefox. RIP 3 hours of my life

Seriously? I thought wasn’t working

@dozentmatter said:

Got it a while ago, yeah just missed some configuration, I’m still new to this an doesn’t play often. Now I’m on to root this box, based on the comments I think I’m on the right track but there’s something I’m missing which is important that I can’t push thru. any nudge will help. thanks

Add to hosts file

That was a bit tricky, no deep hackerskills needed here, just basic understanding and combination of obvious things.

PM for hints if you need

Nice box. User is like a CTF. Root is much more fun. Learned a bit. Thanks to @rootshooter for the help.

Hi,

I think I understand how all hints should be interpreted, especially between the different applications.

However, it is still stuck with validating an email address.

For a moment I thought I had it because I had found an existing address. But after a reset this address no longer existed so I assume this was dead end.

Does anyone have a golden tip? how to proceed with the e-mail address

Thanks in advance!

A̶n̶y̶ ̶n̶u̶d̶g̶e̶s̶?̶G̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶e̶w̶ ̶r̶a̶b̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶.̶ ̶D̶M̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶
rooted. Definitely an interesting box.

Got the user shell but I can’t get root.
I know that there is something related to h***** but I can’t get to view it.
Any assistance, please?