Need some help with the Hidden in Colors stgano challange

convert the result :wink:

Anyone can PM me regarding this challenge? Only thing i found thusfar is the binary data in the top left, but itā€™s not brining me furtherā€¦

Would also appreciate a PM with some hintsā€¦ got trolled already :wink:
Tried GIMP, but obviously without successā€¦

u know what, ending up being trolled is already bad enough, but ending up not even having the right answer makes this worse -_-

Spoiler Removed

@deleite said:
So, you need to check the colors. Forget about the top left. Donā€™t use any tools besides Gimp. again check a property of the colors you see on the image. Then remember the last 2 digits! Convert!

Got it! . Need to think simple :smiley:

What exactly am I supposed to do in gimp? So many functions thereā€¦

I cannot believe it , I was way overthinking it. I also got ā€œtrolledā€ :slight_smile:

The flag didnā€™t look like a normal flag, lost much time because of that weirdness

So much Overthinkingā€¦ Just need to read the description :open_mouth:

Hey guys, if anyone can give a hint. I have did everything with colors, so decoded and so onā€¦ but donā€™t have any idea what to do next. Please dm me with a hint. Would be grateful

Hey guys, can someone give me a hint? I have found the tro***eb from the binary, but Iā€™m stuck now on it. I donā€™t know how to continueā€¦

somebody please help am stuck from a week please give me some hint

Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? Iā€™ve been trolled, Iā€™ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

@nergalwaja said:
Can somone PM me a hint on this challenge? Iā€™ve been trolled, Iā€™ve run all the steg tools I know of, and have been messing with the .png in GIMP to no avail.

I was lost for a while, the only thing I can tell you is that GIMP is your friend, something that helped me a lot was to look at similar CTF challenges ā€¦

Grr. OK this was frustrating, but I found it. I knew what the ā€œlast two digits meantā€, but apparently did something weird or made a typoā€¦ :anguished:

can someone PM me. I looked at colors represented online and looking at the last two digits but not understanding where to find the flag.

Solved. @deleiteā€™s comment was more than enough get it. I agree that the flag doesnā€™t look like most of the flags seen.

they should really, really update this challenge to have a proper flag. I lost hours trying to convert to something ā€œflagishā€ and i realised i had solved it already ages ago

Hint for those struggling: When you find your ā€œdigitsā€, convert from the original format. The flag isnā€™t exactly ā€œflagishā€.