LaCasaDePapel

Anyone willing to PM and give a nudge for root? Been stuck here for 24 hours or so.

EDIT: Nevermind, I’ve got Root! Thank you to everyone who gave me nudges!

Type your comment> @wabafet said:

what Is confusing me is how do we create what we need without the csr?

you already have the csr. Think up a little.

i got it thanks though can you pm me on another question I have i’m afraid I cant ask it publicly it will spoil

Hello, is https the way to get user and then root ?

I think so yes

wht I do not get is why the hek s** is asking me for a pass still

Is this box really unstable or is it just me? one particular service keeps dying on me / always is closed

@ozzieoffsec look at Shoutbox and you will notice a lot of reset requests even now.
If you are nervous you should better wait until the wave of attacks will go down and then return to investigations for this box.

Type your comment> @tabacci said:

@ozzieoffsec look at Shoutbox and you will notice a lot of reset requests even now.
If you are nervous you should better wait until the wave of attacks will go down and then return to investigations for this box.

Ah - I was not aware of the Shoutbox - Thanks mate!! Need to get myself VIP! :frowning:

can anybody PM me the page where i can download c** file. its fu hard to find directory cz always connection is lost.

Type your comment> @ozzieoffsec said:

Type your comment> @tabacci said:

Ah - I was not aware of the Shoutbox - Thanks mate!! Need to get myself VIP! :frowning:

I ■■■■■ allot so don’t take my prior whining as gospel vip rocks i rarely have these issues most the time its user error or simple vpn reset not reset of box

Hi Guys!
Can someone PM for a tips…please?
I find the code I need to feed with 2 parameters, but i’m stuck to find the second one .
Try a lot of help command, don’t find other pages.php to go on, …
Any tips are welcome.
Thanks in advance

Got root, fun box :slight_smile: learnt afew new tricks!

Can someone please give me a nudge with root? I’m missing something but I cant figure out what. Thanks!

So got user when I stopped overthinking, root however I believe I’m in the same boat of overthink…

the 443 on this box keeps crashing, cant work on the webpage, so frustrating.

need some root tip on what to look for after the user.txt, anyone?

Removed. Sorted.

just think of it like this what can u get access to but cannot modify think outside the box if u know linux that should be enough for you to figure out what I mean

I was on my way HOME an realized my mem hadn’t been serving me right

Could someone give me a hint? Got the c*.***, but i’m stuck here.