LaCasaDePapel

Hi, I think I know what I need to do with ***io but I don’t know how. Can someone give a hand?

rooted , finally …big shout to @p3tj3v and @Demonseed74 and some other guys …New stuff learned about memcached and openssl. PM if you need any help.

■■■, there are no slabs, no cachedump, no stats items…what I should do with this daemon?

OMGOMGOMGOMG, rooted.

Finally got the c*.*** to work. If anyone needs help on the cert part. PM me.

Spent a lot of time on this box, but I am getting nowhere. Maybe I am too tired at the moment to see the obvious?

Could someone be so kind an PM me with a nudge?

Cheers

I got user. Now working on root. I feel like i’m too far into the weeds and I don’t need to be.

Any hint for user.txt? I find link qrcode in picture user HOTP.

I am stucking it. Can you help me, pm me please.

Edit: Whoops wrong machine.

wassup with the box? 443 has been down half day on vip… reset several times, and it comes up, then dies within 10-20 seconds?
Ive got User, made ct for both B*** and P*******, and made a rerun of the steps I took for a writeup, but nmap shows port closed and the other ports up for several hours… and no connection possible over https in browser… *sadface
I wanted root tonight!!

Thank you @P3tj3v, @AzAxIaL, @Meeryr.
I got root :slight_smile:

@mnykmct thanks for hint. I got root :slight_smile:

Question, so I have LFI and was able to pull some keys from that big city in Germany. Trying extract some useful info for ssh access with my buddy John.

Would that be the correct route? John is not being so friendly. A nudge would be greeted with much appreciation.

Edit: Got it. Thanks @KevinMoore !

Any hint for root? got ssh access
edit: my shell command is broken, can someone take a look?

Hi,

I am still having issues to connect to 443 using the client certificate, even if I follow the process using with the c*.*** file found.

I reviewed the date but still not accepting what I am sending for validation.

Anyone could give me a hand on this part?

PP

if someone can help me with the cert part ,its will great .

rooted, cool machine

I am stuck creating the thing required for 443. Have all the bits and run through a detailed tutorial multiple times. But cannot create it and get pass 443.

First time asking for guidance if someone can PM me on this.

Type your comment

rooted. weird machine :smiley: