keys challenge

Who mixes fucking alcohol with coffee? like wtf

Type your comment> @jackshd said:

hint : this type of bitter is usually served as a digestif after a meal but may also be served with coffee and espresso or mixed into coffee and espresso drinks

It is a perfect hint. For those who live in different part of the world it begins with f

hint : this type of bitter is usually served as a digestif after a meal but may also be served with coffee and espresso or mixed into coffee and espresso drinks

I solved the challenge after this tip, but could please tell us or PM me how you were able to identify the cipher involved?

Just as @bananabr, I solved this flag after the hint from @jackshd. But how did you identify the correct cipher?

@Shadowed said:
Just as @bananabr, I solved this flag after the hint from @jackshd. But how did you identify the correct cipher?

We had two base64-like strings that actually not base64 encoded strings.
I had some experience with correct alg before so I supposed it immediately.

Alternatively, it is possible to use comparer to identify the correct cipher

Just google @jackshd comment and you will find your answer! its the perfect tip!

@jackshd said:

MVP!!!

This is really a strange challenge, I tried something, got stuck, then went into the forum and the solution is really simple once you know the algorithm used, but I really wonder how one can determine the type of the algorithm with some tool.

The hint is fantastic, but I do not like too much base version of the digestif, I prefer a version more “minty” :stuck_out_tongue:

@jackshd said:

solve with this hint
its the best hint ever :smiley:
thanks

Type your comment> @mboh said:

mmm, in which part of the world ? what is used as digestive and mixed to coffee in Italy is strongly different and dispersive compared to the rest of the world I bet :lol:

In Argentina mix with coca cola. Great hint. Thanks

Best hint I ever read :smile:

Type your comment> @bato said:

Type your comment> @mboh said:

mmm, in which part of the world ? what is used as digestive and mixed to coffee in Italy is strongly different and dispersive compared to the rest of the world I bet :lol:

In Argentina mix with coca cola. Great hint. Thanks

This hint was perfect to me :slight_smile: