Jobs in USA

I have wanted to get a job as a network/physical pen tester for years, and was so excited to look through the jobs listed on this site. Sadly I found none her in the USA. While in the future I wouldn’t be opposed to living/working in the UK or something, for now I cannot and am very disappointed in the lack of job postings for my country. Anyone know of a good way to get my foot in the door, or find jobs here for this field?

USA is a pretty tight job market despite the noise of worker shortages (myth). You’ll need certs.

USA is a pretty tight job market despite the noise of worker shortages (myth). You’ll need certs.

Ya, I have Sec+ and CEH, going for OSCP in a few weeks. I’m hoping once I get OSCP I can get my foot in the door and get a jr. pentest job

Sec+/CEH/OSCP is a good combo, do you have experience as well?

Man i have OSCP cert but i have got no job interview yet…i am not from USA.It really makes me think on how to land my first job as a pentester? Or probably i need to be among few well knowns to land a job.
I have applied at many platforms like htb jobs,etc but couldn’t get myself to be interviewed.

Sec+/CEH/OSCP is a good combo, do you have experience as well?

Just things like HTB, I currently do network analysis but it’s not really the same thing

It’s a good foundation, get the cert and you’ll do fine, if not continue after the OSCP try to get GXPN if you can swing the money and dedicate 4 months of your life or another cert.