I need Help With Blocky

Can anyone give me a hand in this machine i tried to get the password of notch to get the shell but it doesn’t work for me.

Have you found any other password at all anywhere?

You mean between the lines ?

Still stuck? Message me

@MrVulneR said:

No … I mean have you found ANY other passwords anywhere while working on this machine?

@likwidsec said:

@MrVulneR said:

No … I mean have you found ANY other passwords anywhere while working on this machine?

No, not yet

restart your enumeration,starting with dirbuster, visit every directiry it shows you and have a look at files in the directories that it finds. maybe run the strings command over files it finds

** Spoiler Removed - Arrexel **

@TheSecEng said:
Big spoiler

reached the maximum rests i can’t

what about the www-data is this the right path ?
but i can’t priv esc now

this way harder dan intended way …first try some simple thing …

** Spoiler Removed - Arrexel **, but i wonder how can i priv esc from www-data ?

@MrVulneR said:
** Spoiler Removed - Arrexel **, but i wonder how can i priv esc from www-data ?

PrivEsc from www-data is not the intended way. Have a second look at the website itself. Pretend it’s an actual website of a Minecraft server - and the admin running it is actually running it for a community. Obtain any and all information you can from there. And then go back over your dirb/dirbuster/dirsearch/gobuster output. Anything that looks “custom”?

I don’t know how to say that without spoiling, so I’ll try my best.

1. I did enum and found something
  2. ** Spoiler Removed - Arrexel **
  3. ** Spoiler Removed - Arrexel **

The issue is that people keep changing the password…

I think you guys are plain genius. How can you rate this server “easy”? ■■■, it was so hard and so many puzzles