HTB - OSCP Team - Collaboration and Learning

Hi
I would like to join the team. Heading to OSCP very soon, my pleasure to learn and share

I’m happy to join, I’m also on the OSCP journey.

I would like to Join , and i happy to work with the Team. and also i am preparing for OSCP ,

Abhimanyue

I would love to learn new thing from others…

If you are still looking, I would like to join, only been here a week though so understand if you are too full

I’d like to join as well, I’m planning to get into PWK next month

Please go to your profiles and check your settings and then check under Team for pending invitation… for some of you, you must have at least Hacker level to be able to be part of a team.

Still got No invite @squid22

Add me also

Hi, are there any free seats?

Hey @squid22 , count me , send me invite :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @squid22 said:

@emndc95 I added you. Welcome

Thank you so much for this!!! ■■■!!

Type your comment> @squid22 said:

Please go to your profiles and check your settings and then check under Team for pending invitation… for some of you, you must have at least Hacker level to be able to be part of a team.

:frowning:

I’m in. :slight_smile:

Hey man. I’d love to join the team. I’m not on hacker level but I really want to learn as much pentesting as I can. Currently prepping for OSCP, want to go into a red team eventually. Would really appreciate if I can join the team.

I want to be part of this team

.

Type your comment> @codenameroot said:

Hey man. I’d love to join the team. I’m not on hacker level but I really want to learn as much pentesting as I can. Currently prepping for OSCP, want to go into a red team eventually. Would really appreciate if I can join the team.

@codenameroot The system will not allow me to even sent you an invite.
@Str0ng3erG3ek you in bro?

Did you send and invitation?

I dont have it. :neutral:

@squid22 can you please resend? Don’t seem to see any invite.

Type your comment> @VWolt said:

@squid22 can you please resend? Don’t seem to see any invite.

Disregard I’m in!