HTB Academy very first question!!

Just thought I’d run through the academy questions and the very first question has me flummoxed, which isn’t a good start!

What is the name of the first section of this module?

The first section as shown on that page is “Interactive Section”, so I type that in the answer and it says its incorrect, wtf?

I have also tried just “Interactive” but that’s the same result.

What am I missing?

1 Like

If you look at this:

It doesn’t look like Interactive Section is the first section. There are two before it.

awww jeez not a great start, I was so chuffed I cracked the invite puzzle LOL!

Thanks for your help!

@AndyBrew said:

awww jeez not a great start, I was so chuffed I cracked the invite puzzle LOL!

Thanks for your help!

Dont worry about it - it is misleading in how it is termed because it does look like the sections come later.

I do the same and the result is incorrect, then i saw there is two others hahahah that is Introducation and the answer is right

Answer is Introduction
:joy:

The Answer is Introduction

1 Like

The answer is “Introduction”, which should be the first module and not the 1st section of the Sections module, am I wrong? This is confusing. Anyway, this is very trivial lol.

ha ha ha!!! “Introduction”

I typed Introduction to Academy, got it wrong then deleted the “to academy” part (but left a space after academy) and still got it wrong :expressionless: it aint just you my friend lol

Did you ever get it right? I tried “Introduction” like everyone is saying and it’s showing me incorrect.

It was Introduction, you have to “Mark as Complete” on all pages before being able to submit the answer. SMH!

please apart from HTB is their another academy