How to make msfvenom public?

Hi, I am trying to learn how to make msfvenom public what I mean by this is I just can make the payload or the exe file localhost so if I send to someone not in the same network with me I can’t backdoor him or her I asked to people around me and they said that I can use amazon aws but I don’ know how to use it please help me

@batigozen said:

Hi, I am trying to learn how to make msfvenom public what I mean by this is I just can make the payload or the exe file localhost so if I send to someone not in the same network with me I can’t backdoor him or her I asked to people around me and they said that I can use amazon aws but I don’ know how to use it please help me

Not sure I fully understand the question, but wouldn’t it just be a case of setting LHOST to 127.0.0.1 when you run it?

The problem is that this doesn’t make sense to me. If you create a venom payload and set the LHOST to something which doesn’t exist (or local host), you have a payload no one can use. Unless your goal is to give them something to RE, I am not sure what you could do with it.