Heist

@MinatoTW dude this is one of the best boxes I’ve hacked in a long time. VERY good OSCP style/type box. Very good work homie.

finally i got user, great. Thanks for all tips, boys

Thanks mate @drUIdmoz

just a quick question:
how do i get additional users using lo******.**y?
what USER/DOMAIN do i use? any pointers please?

anyone can give a nudge on root i’ve got the k***.** file but dont know how to open it. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I need a little nudge for user please. Did they update the box or anything? I am trying the evil script w/ every single password & user combo (even after the users from the second recon) utilizing the C****mE tool. Am I in the right direction or…? PM me and I can give more information if needed. Thanks!

Edit: some weird firewall/SEP setting on my machine denied the Enumeration… Switched over to personal computer and everything worked.

Took me a while to figure the root, but I definitely learned something new today. Thanks Minato!

Type your comment> @paSHA3 said:

Type your comment> @rootoor said:

why can i only find two users and passwords?

There is third one also on the same page you have to do deep analysis…
And also think creatively…

Thanks for using the word ‘creatively’ :wink:

Stuck on root, having a hard time transferring the .dm* file over to my box to analyze. Can’t seem to get ssh, ftp or smb to work. Would appreciate some help.

Rooted - wasn’t that easy for me!

Not sure if anyone else experienced this, but one of the passwords can cause issues in shell so you need to feed it into scripts in non-standard way or use them manually.

For root, read the documents carefully and choose correct flag.

Finally rooted - Feel free to hit me up for help :slight_smile:

Not sure why people are referring to the “correct flag” ?
Can anyone explain this?

finally. I really love the format/way that this box work with the reality. I have been learning a lot of this one. Thanks @MinatoTW

Someone pleas help me with root? Found that is related to the fox, but i never did something related.

I found 2 ways, file and proc, but i dont know how to use the p***p properly

anyone need to guide ping me ??

Type your comment

User and rooted, if anyone needs help give me a nudge. ?

Hello guys,

Got user already.

Trying to enum using the evil-winrm shell, but it’s really slow. What’s an alternative?

Edited: rooted. @waelaase tips are really good.

at last get the user after 1 day, here is how i did it

• crack all hashes
  • find a user and password to work on the low port
  • enumerate more to get new users (nothing worked for me except “l*******d.py”, i need to figure out why)
  • check the high port login using metasploit script (W****_****n)
  • use E***_****m to get first shell

at last got root (thanks for all the hints in the forum), here is how i did it

• find the process
  • dump it
  • check the dump
  • login again

thank you

Thanks for the great box. @MinatoTW

User was pretty straightforward. Took me a while to get root :slight_smile: Thanks everybody for your help.