I need help on resolving the issue of hashcat tool, when I try use the tool below only message triggers, Could you please anyone help me to resolve the issue.
hashcat v5.1.0 starting . . .
- Device#1: This device’s constant buffer size is too small
- Device#2: This device’s local mem size is too small
Can you please post the output of “hashcat -I” so that we can see what devices you have?
Hi @HomeSen ,
The output of the hashcat -I as below,
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting . . .
- Device #1: This device’s constant buffer size is too small
- Device #2: This device’s local mem size is too small
No devices found/left
What CPU/GPU is installed in your PC?
@HomeSen I’m running kali on VMware Workstation, Do you need VMware settings or Local machine CPU details?
Are you trying to run hashcat inside your Kali VM? If so, make sure that inside the VM settings:
- “Accelerate 3D graphics” in enabled
- “Graphics memory” is set to a reasonable value (mine is currently set to 768MB)
Thank you HomeSen, It’s working now.
If you have a good graphic card , try run directly to host machine (most powerfull performance / vs virtual machine)
Hello bharathacker i am facing same issue can you tell me how did u resolve the issue ? I enabled “Accelerate 3D Graphics” but i am not aware how to increase the Graphics memory ?