Good resources to improve SQLi skills?

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory in itself to be honest. I honestly suck at manual SQLi, I most of the time resort to SQLMap but I’d love to get better and do it manually. Do you know of any resources that you could use to improve ones skill in SQLi? Appreciate any response, thank you.

@PapyrusTheGuru . It’s good to practice manual SQLi if you’re preparing for certifications because automated tools like (sqlmap, sqlninja) will load the target with series of payloads.

Learn MySQL, Sqlite, NoSql a very basic. Then practice labs like Metasploitable-SqliLab.

For a shortcut, run sqlmap against an vulnerable web app and understand the SQLi payload that sqlmap used for it. :wink:

@PapyrusTheGuru said:

I think the title is pretty self-explanatory in itself to be honest. I honestly suck at manual SQLi, I most of the time resort to SQLMap but I’d love to get better and do it manually. Do you know of any resources that you could use to improve ones skill in SQLi? Appreciate any response, thank you.

Have you tried Portswigger.net? Thats pretty much my go-to for everything . . .

@TazWake

Have you tried Portswigger.net? Thats pretty much my go-to for everything . . .

■■■ I forgot it. Portswigger academy is a great resource to learn web app testing.

@gunroot @TazWake

Understood, thank you so much for the recommendations, I will DEFINITELY check it out. Have a good day both of you!