Fuff is returning errors

( ATTACKING WEB APPLICATIONS WITH FFUF : Skills Assessment - Web Fuzzing)

Hi everyone I have a problem,
Whatever I do I get all errors. I think I understand topic, I even looked at internet for solution which made me sure there is nothing wrong with my request (except no -fs)

ffuf -w /opt/useful/SecLists/Discovery/DNS/subdomains-top1million-5000.txt:FUZZ -u http:// FUZZ.academy.htb/ (space after http:// for disabling link on forum)

but all I get in return is

:: Progress: [4997/4997] :: Job [1/1] :: 2105 req/sec :: Duration: [0:00:08] :: Errors: 4997 ::

Name is in my /etc/hosts. I am completely lost, like never before. It did the same thing on exercise before that and one before that. Irritating part is that it feel so easy and it just doesn’t work. My all hope rest in you now

*also duration is long but quite normal here. I did first exercises correctly and it is just slow.

1 Like

Try this GitHub - Lupoxoox/automatic_ffufer: script to help the execution of ffuf

I have the same issue from both my own VM or the Parrot machine. I did get it to work previously and identified the first 3 subdomains but I can’t recreate that and can’t complete the other questions.

Did the github script work for you @KK0010 ?

If you have some problem Whit my script automatico ffufer you can write me plese.
It Is my frist repository on GitHub i want to do much and learn more.
Thanks

Hi, I’m facing the same problem when excuting the same command you wrote in your post. All I get is this:

:: Progress: [4989/4989] :: Job [1/1] :: 1307 req/sec :: Duration: [0:00:03] :: Errors: 4989 ::

and in the browser I’m only getting: Server Not Found
even though I added

academy.htb

and

admin.academy.htb

to

/etc/hosts

If you solved the probelm can you please give me a hint on what I could be missing or doing wrong ?

Have you resolved? I’m stuck here

Guys, I think this module needs renewing the amount of errors is horrible.

However, you can try a few things to find the answer.

1. Try a smaller list.
  2. Try lowering the threads to something like -t 16
  3. Disable the Hack the Box VPN - or any active VPN.
  4. Patience with it 2-3 minutes.