fsociety

@T3jv1l said:
@UN1X00 link no working 404 not found

Oops, Sorry.

@UN1X00 i done …thx :slight_smile: nice tool :slight_smile:

#Nice tool…
@UN1XOO It would be nice if you could add a verbose mode …

@p5yph3r said:
#Nice tool…
@UN1XOO It would be nice if you could add a verbose mode …

Yeah, a possibility feel free to adapt my code to suit you.

cool

I converted bin to text, but doesn’t accept the answer. Does it mean something else?

anyone avail to msg?

@wirehak7
which episode are we talking about ?

Edit: never mind i got it

@UN1X00 said:

@T3jv1l said:

Oops, Sorry.

GitHub - Juggernoobs/zipcrack: This is a small Python2.7 program for cracking zip files using a brute force method

Thanks so much! I was expecting to have to wait hours for the code to be cracked… did it within milliseconds. Gonna go buy me some Nike shoes as a reward :wink:

Anyone can help with the encrypted ssh pass ?

@UN1X00 said:

@T3jv1l said:

Oops, Sorry.

GitHub - Juggernoobs/zipcrack: This is a small Python2.7 program for cracking zip files using a brute force method

Thanks! John was giving me so much trouble. Your cracker saved me.

One that note, can anyone explain to me why John never loads my pkzip2 hashes I get from zip2john? I have heard going to an older version of jumbo (1.7.9) will get it working but I ran into some compile errors I haven’t yet been able to resolve.

@scarydoor I have had the same issue with the latest version of John re PKZIP2 hashes, if you find a solution let me know!

Any help with the SSH creds? I have the file extracted, cannot figure out how to decode the contents.

Type your comment> @RanZ said:

Any help with the SSH creds? I have the file extracted, cannot figure out how to decode the contents.

Don’t overcomplicate what you’re given. The ciphertext may look a bit strange at first glance, but look for the easy route and try it. Hope that helps.