Dev0Ops Privilege Esc ?

Hi guys i hacked dev0ops. But i couldnt priv esc ? What should i do ?

Far far ago, there was a man that could view back into the past, and see alternated versions of realities , how did he do that mate?

I dont know :frowning: Can you give me more hint ? Please ? I must be root :frowning:

@Frey said:
Far far ago, there was a man that could view back into the past, and see alternated versions of realities , how did he do that mate?

Is that man Doctor Strange? Then I think he used his time stone to revert back the time. :wink:

IM ROOT GUYS !

@Frey said:

@THYemre said:
I dont know :frowning: Can you give me more hint ? Please ? I must be root :frowning:

That’s a really solid hint, if you enumerate well this clue should point you to the correct place.

~removed

@harp0crat3s said:
I have a problem with owning user on Dev0ops i downloaded feed.py and i can see debug mode is on, but i cant use this(get internal server error instead of some debug tools) can you give me some hints pls

you’re asking for user ? this thread is about root…

for priv esc:
what a dev or a programmer uses ?

Could someone PM me about the PrivEsc? I see what im supposed to do but cant seem to accomplish what im trying to do. Would like to run some things by someone.

root accomplished.

had the command long ago, resetting the box was my solution.

There seems to be so much hinting in this thread that it should be plenty enough :slight_smile:

Box name is a great hint as well.

Hi all i need little bit help with this priv esc , i run enumerate tool i found more command but i dont know what should i do

You shouldn’t rely on automated enumeration scripts. Research the machine on your own.

that was a fun box, thanks @lokori :slight_smile:

Nice box. Got root.

could someone help me a little in pm? I think I have what it takes to login, but i cant seem to get it to work.

@raystr said:
could someone help me a little in pm? I think I have what it takes to login, but i cant seem to get it to work.

Pm’d

got root …kind a feels like cheating

can pm me if you need any nudges