Dev0ops hints

thanks @lokori this is a great box! Love the privesc :slight_smile:

ive learnt a lot from this box via privsec thanks a lot for this box @lokori
any doubts feel free to pm me or hit me up on discord [ Ruthvik#7626 ]

Do privesc is a “printer” thing on this box?

I enjoyed getting this one done. Frustrating to not have the initial entry as easy as I thought but a sanity check by @Frey of my idea’s pointed out my mistake. Keeping it simple was the way. Root was relatively easy if you look at the right stuff, which in a way is hinted at on the box itself as well. Thanks @lokori

I finaly got root ! I was to the right way but I don’t handerstand why the “present” is wrong but the “past” is right. Anyway, it was a good box and I learned a lot. Thank’s @lokori

Any hint or direction to get user shell? Is it related to feed?

I have some questions about general ssh key formatting, can someone PM me?

@J3rryBl4nks said:
I have some questions about general ssh key formatting, can someone PM me?

PM’d

@johnny87 said:
Any hint or direction to get user shell? Is it related to feed?

About some formatting data :wink:

I have run DirBuster with directory-list-2.3-small.txt , but is a looong way…what about extension? How to define if php is right extension option?

gobuster -u “MACHINEURL” -w /usr/share/wordlists/dirbuster/directory-list-2.3-medium.txt

That’s the syntax I usually use for HTB machines.

@drtychai said:

@n1b1ru said:

@Snoe said:

@Didakt said:
Rooted !
Very cool box, thanks to the creator :slight_smile:

And the first hint some one gave for priv esc was just perfect :

“Far far ago, there was a man that could view back into the past, and see alternated versions of realities , how did he do that mate?”

Think about it !

Thanks for the box

Same. That guy really showed me the way to privesc.

I really read the past and I didn’t find anything relevant. Stucked in priv

Go farther back

Buuffff farther from history ? Anyway I was thinking in taking a Delorean. LOL !!!

@J3rryBl4nks said:
gobuster -u “MACHINEURL” -w /usr/share/wordlists/dirbuster/directory-list-2.3-medium.txt

That’s the syntax I usually use for HTB machines.

Thanks a lot mate! :wink:

Anyone to PM?

@Seraf said:
Anyone to PM?

sure hmu

I got the user, working on root. I got something related to a protocol but I can’t figure out whats missing. Could someone shoot me a PM?

I can read the file and get user flag. But I can not form a shell. Could someone shoot me a PM?

@Vex20k said:
I got the user, working on root. I got something related to a protocol but I can’t figure out whats missing. Could someone shoot me a PM?

back to the past Marty !

Got user!!! Time to root!! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I found were my uploads are stored, i can read them. I tried uploading php reverse shell as xml, get some error, cant execute, but still can read it with curl.

I need a hint