- Powerful Layer 3 / 4 / 7
- TCP Bypass / UDP Bypass (kills most game servers / applications)
- Bypass Cloudflare UAM, Cloudflare reCAPTCHA & hCaptcha (custom pages as well),
Blazingfast, Sucuri WAF, DDOS-Guard, OVH UAM, Pipeguard, ArvanCloud and MORE!.
- GET / POST with post data and %RAND% support.
- 10,000 Unique IPs per attack
- HTTP and SOCKET mode
- Browser-like requests (headless)
- Ratelimit bypass mode
- Geo block bypass (multiple origins, korea, hong kong, china, etc)
- Cheap pricing
- High slots (attack space) availability
- Optional API access
- Automatic payments
- Can attack .onion websites
- OVH bypass over UDP (ts3, samp, arma, rust, etc)
- 1M pps and over 100k rqps PER concurrent (stack-able)
Captcha: Can bypass cloudflare recaptcha & hcaptcha in some sites HTTP mode cant.
Universal: Can bypass most JS challenges and cloudflare recaptcha & hcaptcha.
HTTP mode is still bypassing UAM, captcha & recaptcha as well as most JS challenges.
Socket mode is still sending a huge amount of http requests per second.
The AVERAGE power for 1 CONCURRENT of the REGULAR network is:
- 100K RQPS (Layer 7)
- 1M pps (Around 700 Gbps depending on method)
The more concurrents you send the higher the total power output is.