Certification email - verify email address

I set up two accounts for a friend of mine and me but both accounts cannot get email at the email addresses for my domain. I contacted support they were well… not very helpful. Blamed it on my email server. I asked that they reset the ability for me to try and resend my verification email because for the last 4 days it is saying I have reached the limit for resending email verifications and they said at support they have no idea when that will clear or how to clear it…

I had big hopes for this site… and its a shame cause I was really interested in the academy and I can access that site and verify my email address same one used for hackthebox.com but not working here… If I can’t get a simple email address to verify what are the chances I pay for VIP or the academy? Not very good at the moment…

Suggestions welcome… The only thing I can’t do is get email verifications at my domain from hackthebox.com Looked at everything check email server settings perfect… get email from everywhere else… just not here…

Thanks in advance…

My best suggestion would be to use an alternative email address honestly. If support can’t diagnose the issue then as a community I don’t think there is much we can offer.

I will suggest verifying your email address is valid using https://mailtester.ninja