celestial-hint

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

Sahi hain phirse == ko ignore mara hoga XD

naa hogya mera …vo sala reset maar rhe the chutiye log , fir jake hua .

Can’t this ^ be done in private? Why do ypu always have to show your native talking skills in public? No wonder we Indians are considered ill mannered.

sorry to disappoint you bro @MinatoTW . There are no guidance or rules for not using our native language. You make be ranked 16 here but it doesn’t give you right to teach us, how to write or speak. Also, correct your facts about Indians . we are not considered as ill mannered.

I wouldn’t even bother teaching you.And talking about rules,I can see how obedient you are since your post was flagged as a spoiler. :slight_smile:
Reference-7th rule from the rules page on HTB website.

Why is the port being closed all the time?
It’s like the port is open for 10 minutes, and then it closes, until somebody resets it.

Its only me who reported it as a spoiler @MinatoTW

any hints on to bypass the token validation?, i am using the nodejs desserialization exploit…

@hellhound07 said:
any hints on to bypass the token validation?, i am using the nodejs desserialization exploit…

There is a number of articles in the Internet which give this machine practically for free …

@macw141 Thanks mate!

To get a foothold i am trying the nodejs rce, base64 and stuff but i am stuck with an exception

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
   at Object.parse (native)
   at Object.exports.unserialize (/home/sun/node_modules/node-serialize/lib/serialize.js:62:16)
Any cues on what am i doing wrong?

IF you find the correct article, you will get it. From the looks of that error, your code is not correct for what is needed here.

@kody17 said:
sorry to disappoint you bro @MinatoTW . There are no guidance or rules for not using our native language. You make be ranked 16 here but it doesn’t give you right to teach us, how to write or speak. Also, correct your facts about Indians . we are not considered as ill mannered.

sahi hai bhai log. well done

PM me if you need help

HINT for root on PM pleaaase