Burp suite

Hi my burp suite does not have spider tab how could I solve it? Can I use zaproxy instead?

Burp’s layout changed between v1 and v2, see Professional / Community 2.1 | Releases and Burp Suite 2.0 beta now available | Blog - PortSwigger

Does it worth to upgrade to Burp Suite Pro ?

@zeeshanalishah it is worth it. but you should think about if it is really necessary for you.

Hi everyone. N00b question but can anyone help me out. I am working on a retired box, Bank and have enumerated and can see a page where I could upload files for a shell.

Except… I always get redirected (302) to login page when I try to go to that page. The original page (support.php) is viewable in the http history of my Burp but I can’t work out how to access the page. I have now looked at walkthroughs where it says to use a plugin, but the NoRedirect plugins for FF won’t work for me. I have tried all the settings on Burp CE and nothing seems to prevent the 302 redirect! But it seems like such a simple problem.

Could anyone help before I throw my laptop across the room??

@BigHeadedApe said:

Hi everyone. N00b question but can anyone help me out. I am working on a retired box, Bank and have enumerated and can see a page where I could upload files for a shell.

Except… I always get redirected (302) to login page when I try to go to that page. The original page (support.php) is viewable in the http history of my Burp but I can’t work out how to access the page. I have now looked at walkthroughs where it says to use a plugin, but the NoRedirect plugins for FF won’t work for me. I have tried all the settings on Burp CE and nothing seems to prevent the 302 redirect! But it seems like such a simple problem.

Could anyone help before I throw my laptop across the room??

I don’t know what box you are working on, but it’s possible the upload will be denied as you don’t have a valid authenticated session.
If there are no such checks, you could have a look at the search and replace feature in Burp, to simply remove the redirect so your browser will stay on the page. (this feature in Burp can be very handy)

Failing that, you can always post manually using Burp :smile: