Ascension Endgame

Discussion thread for the Ascension Endgame. Please do not post any spoilers or big hints.

got an s*** on the web… not sure what to do from here…

Same here :slight_smile: with this famous …-map -tool i get …-shell, but how further? Any little hint welcome!!!

Seems to have went dead shame as its a difficult challenge pm me plz if you would like to collab ont his box

Usual enumeration didn’t open much for me but managed to use **_***tree from the ***map shell to capture creds but the v2 hashes won’t crack with the two usual tools for me. Anyone that’s done this and have a nudge on how you got past this? Am I on a dead end with this route and missed something in web enum?

I’m having this same issue…not sure if this is a rabbit-hole or not, but can’t do anything with what I got from relaying…could someone DM me to help?

Alright, Ill let yall know where I’m at, as wonderful as s***ap is, I discovered it returned null with a very specific command when in reality it told you you could pretend to be something. I have yet to figure out how to format my pretending but that is most likely where you should go next.