Are we allowed to group buy coaching services here on Hack the box?

I was thinking of starting a group that receives regular mentoring from a senior pentester like ippsec or any other on a monthly basis. It is my belief that if a lot of people combine together, we can get quality education for an affordable price from an experienced person and that way we wouldnt have to spend days being stuck on something.

I am struggling really hard for my oscp certificate, i failed thrice. I know what it feels like not getting help on time. During my days in the oscp labs, i used to spend days and wouldnt get any help at all, but if i can pay someone to help me become elite and if a good number of other students also want to be a part of that group, i guess it will be a win-win situation for the teacher and the students as well.

I think we have about 120,000 members worldwide and all are looking for affordable/quality training. I would be more than happy to pay a small fee per month for a service like this.

Probably not, you can do that on udemy though.

Type your comment> @hansraj47 said:

I think we have about 120,000 members worldwide and all are looking for affordable/quality training. I would be more than happy to pay a small fee per month for a service like this.

Wow, how did you estimate 120,000 users? I estimate HTB has 20,000 users, because it seems that Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs is the highest user ID profile. Are you talking about a different group?

Yeah i guess 120k is pretty big and incorrect. I read it somewhere so i posted it as 120k. I guess the number is like 20k. But i genuinely think we need a service like that where we can have a senior pentester assist us for every time we get stuck somewhere. Usually, we get answers like rtfm or go google it or something else that is like a hint instead of a straight forward answer. It doesnt help you climb constantly and is time consuming. I understand the whole need to research stuff, but when you are stuck there for days its no good.