Zipper

Got past there, now onto ROOT!

@banteng999 yep , i try this ,but in final i used meterpreter for stabile shell …but i hate to use msfconsole for box

To get a stable shell on the box… consider some other ways you might be permitted to run commands on Linux.

ok, this is doing my head in. The Zaix A shows two hosts, but if i execute commands on either of the hostid’s , I get the same doc**r container host. Anyone fancy PMing me?

Edit: NM, figured it out. Now to try and get a stable reverse shell

@whipped said:
ok, this is doing my head in. The Zaix A shows two hosts, but if i execute commands on either of the hostid’s , I get the same doc**r container host. Anyone fancy PMing me?

Edit: NM, figured it out. Now to try and get a stable reverse shell

what did you figure out about this? Im in exactly the same boat.

I got the user aceess, but no permission to access user.txt.
I found the way some services are runnid with S**D . but unable to exploit that .
Need some hint on that

I just can’t seem to execute my script in the “right place”. I see the two “places” I can execute scripts. I made a script in the GUI as Super Admin with the right “place” set but where in the ■■■■ is the “Execute script” button?! haha

I need a nudge on getting out of this docker container situation… 2 days now with no dice. Im in the “wrong” place and can’t get my shell to execute on “server” instead of “agent”. I can add a script in the GUI but no idea how to get it to execute

Fight for root flag, my brain damage , need nudge LoL

@Djinn45SQL99 said:
I need a nudge on getting out of this docker container situation… 2 days now with no dice. Im in the “wrong” place and can’t get my shell to execute on “server” instead of “agent”. I can add a script in the GUI but no idea how to get it to execute

If you’re in the GUI, and you can create a script then it should be right in front of you. Take a look at each of the options you have when creating a script

I’m obviously missing something, only 2 ports open and port 80 is default apache page. Everyone talking zabbix, I see nothing.

Guys, please. I am crazy with root.
I got user in little time, but root dont
PLEASE! Any nudge?
I tried reverse shell, edit files in both servers, and many other things.
PLEASE! Thank you.

@whipped said:

@Djinn45SQL99 said:

If you’re in the GUI, and you can create a script then it should be right in front of you. Take a look at each of the options you have when creating a script

yes I see the option but I fail to understand how to make it execute once it’s made. Trigger?

if you were able to get inside using GUI then you can do it also to get the script run. Think how you get inside and it’s the same thing with executing the script the only difference is the parameters hope this helps

–removed–

–removed–

I have found the username and password but am struggling how to log in as the GUI won’t let me and other tools in Metasploit don’t seem to work either. Could someone PM me a hint of what tool I need? Thanks

Thanks Got Root and user

Can someone please PM about root?

can some one pm me a nudge on making my reverse shell stable?