You can do it

@likwidsec said:

@h4x3r said:
same with me! even i solved some difficult challenges than this! but can’t able to solve this

You most definitely can solve this with JCrypTool alone. That’s all I used.

Can you PM me the link?

Make sure you append the exclamation mark to the flag.
No tools are necessary. Once you understand the concept, it’s a matter of 5-6 lines of code to efficiently solve this challenge.

Well clearly i should be cleaning toilets and not do IT-Stuff…
I solved it while i was sending a PM to cyb3rs4k1.
I was staring myself blind at the start of the sentence and i was complicating things.
So tip is, like others mentioned that you don’t need any tools for this challenge, notepad is good enough.
I will go and play some scramble now :wink:

Haha. Good to know. It’s just word scramble.

Mannnnn this is driving me nuts. I’ve got possible sentences from rearranging but nothing works as an entry. Any advice other than “use a pen” and “its in the file name” …? Much appreciated!

@Stux23 said:
Mannnnn this is driving me nuts. I’ve got possible sentences from rearranging but nothing works as an entry. Any advice other than “use a pen” and “its in the file name” …? Much appreciated!

Simple is better.

I think the reason the hints are like that, is because any extra bit of info might already be a spoiler. Keep it simple, focus on what info you already have (filename), and you’ll see that you can do it.

@Stux23 said:

As BROX said above, this site should help you. Look into common ciphers that you can use with what you have and you should solve it easily.

Thanks everyone! Got it! Had to space out to gain focus :slight_smile:

props to @cyb3rs4k1 for the insight!

Hi, i tried every combination still i couldn’t solve it. Please someone help me. This challenge makes me really angry. :angry:

don’t overthink, you don’t need a tool or a script to solve this challenge
a paper and a pen is enougth :wink:

Ruined my night, in the end i solved! Feeling satisfied :dizzy:

I solved it, it was really easy, but it won’t accept any of the possible combinations?

No… exactly same required

How you mean?

I still cant get it… ok i got the title, but the remained words cant match any type of word

Lol, nevermind… i got it :tired_face:

i got it ! didnt expect the way with out tools , just maths !

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

I got it