We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

Found the default pw, but I’m lost about what’s next? Can’t get the right clues about the pass pattern. Any help or hint?

Done.
All is you need you can search in twetter.
And then use your brain and try diferent combination to password.

finally

Thanks for the help @50m30n3 . If anyone else want some help!! ping me!!

Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

Type your comment> @VonCheshire said:

Hello everyone, looks like i may need a hint, i got the default PW but when trying to unzip looks like im on password zip but im on the username, i got the email & i think i get the variation from the default PW but then again, i can access the zips.

ty @Vishvender for the help

Solved!! thanks for all the help, @Dethread , @Vishvender , @robertwhite98 and @jmehys . Much appreciated :smile:

Hey guys,
I found the twitter account can someone please give me a hint ???
I’m stuck xP

Just be careful, the zips dont play well on windows or Ark’s gui. (if you can open username.zip without a password you are doing it wrong).
@CyberHunter01 trust your intuition.

Hey! Newbie here!
Trying to figure this one out… Is there someone available to ask for some tips? :slight_smile:

Hi, I need help I actually researched all the info about the company, I found the username for username.zip but I cannot figure the password for password.zip. I saw that many people said something about a “default ssh password” that used as pattern to generate the real but I dont know how to obtain it. I already detected 3 profiles from employees and the profile of the company in tw …

H3LP PLZ!

Type your comment> @Strakered said:

Hi, I need help I actually researched all the info about the company, I found the username for username.zip but I cannot figure the password for password.zip. I saw that many people said something about a “default ssh password” that used as pattern to generate the real but I dont know how to obtain it. I already detected 3 profiles from employees and the profile of the company in tw …

H3LP PLZ!

nvm completed thanks for the help @Dethread

All the info needed is on the profiles of the employees/company… Only search well…
DM if you need help with something

Type your comment> @Techrvw said:

Hey! Newbie here!
Trying to figure this one out… Is there someone available to ask for some tips? :slight_smile:
DM me

hi im stuck at unzip the username.zip i searched on twitter but helped me out can you guys help me out this…

DM if you need hints at all :smiley:

Well, I need a hint for the second pass. I tried all the patterns combinations that I can imagine and use brute over the second zip without success.

Hi, kinda stuck at the username.zip and could kinda use a little nudge.

Hei i’m stuck with We have a Leak Challenge Found one account on twitter but Still Can’t Found the Password Any Help Appriciated

i got stuck with the “We have a leak” found 3 twitter account dont know what to look in the pictures need some nudge

hei need some nudge with We have a leak challenge