Valentine

@yaagn said:
I would like some hint/help in PM.

Trying not to spoil but:
i found a hash, and something i believe is a password, but i dont really know what to do with it.

Is it a hash ?

@ripleycj said:
would love a pm for some pointers. I believe I have all the info needed to get user level accessā€¦but I am not seeing how to put it all together.

PM Meā€¦ what you have till now! :slight_smile:

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– ! That took a while to provide me with the full information lol

lol well root was easy after a reset.

I have lots of pieces, but I canā€™t seem to glue them together properly; can anyone PM me with some help?

Cant find the username i try serval name (hype,valentine;heart,cupidā€¦) but still stuck :S any hint ?

nervermind i found my mistake :slight_smile:

So iā€™ve looked into the right folder and find lot of interesting things. Right now iā€™m blocked, if somebody can PM me ?

So I got what believes to be passphrase and a key value but cannot figure out the username. Tried (Spoiler Removed - Arrexel) but cannot get username. Can someone private message me with hints to make sure I am going down right track.

got root. after 2 days.

nvm got it :slight_smile:

Iā€™m still stuck trying to get, userā€¦ got the RSA private key, still havenā€™t got a shell thoughā€¦ hmmmmmm

Got the base64 and the encode e decoder pages, the private key too. But still failing in getting the username :frowning: Thereā€™s something obvious in the dump or iā€™m overlooking something?

Same, finally got the leak from the exploitā€¦ but stuck trying to put it all together, trying a myriad of comboā€™s to ssh into the box with nothingā€¦

Omfgā€¦ this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  box lol wtfā€¦ should have knownā€¦ think wordplay, everything is there for user

@brennords said:
Got the base64 and the encode e decoder pages, the private key too. But still failing in getting the username :frowning: Thereā€™s something obvious in the dump or iā€™m overlooking something?

youā€™re overlooking something, itā€™s all there

Holy privesc batmanā€¦ stuck again lol

Well, I used the exploit and I got the base64 and the decode&encode page. But now, I donā€™t know what is ā€œhypeā€ mean so I donā€™t know how to move on. Can someone help me? Did I miss some import things?

Got the RSA key and the passphrase, but I am completely stuck in the user. Have tried anything related to blood, heart, valentines, etc. Any help?

yeah, not getting anywhere with this oneā€¦ got the RSA key and passphrase, and keep seeing same data dump when using either the python script or MSF. Hash seems to be useless too