Teacher

Type your comment> @skyghost666 said:

HI guys , this box its very annoying can some of them please give me a help on the last letter of that password, i dont know i try low lettr g and capital G in user i try r,R in the end of that password but not working , any help would be appreciate , thank you!

Ping me personally… I’ll help you…

I have g*** a i user now… trying to get root… not sure how to do about the sym*** l*** since it is not giving me any privileges.

NVM. Was already able to get root.txt and root shell :slight_smile:

Hi guys I managed to get the pass and login, I’m still trapt with in getting a shell I been trying to upload x.l file but not success of that, can some of you give me a hint how to doit? Thank you

Hi, can ynyone help me? I enumerated webapp for 2 days but found nothing:(

Type your comment> @killinem said:

Hi, can ynyone help me? I enumerated webapp for 2 days but found nothing:(

Ping me I’ll help you…

Ohhhh man… that hidden password file is just DIRTY!!! ■■■■ I just wasted a solid 4 hours enumerating the ■■■■ outta the box looking for that thing, after completely overlooking it the first time I pulled it! Well played, mate. Well played.

Anyone that can give me a nudge on where to look for this file? I’ve reached my patience limit with html code and gobuster results.

Anyone else not being able to connect to the M****DB? As soon as I run the command and enter the password it freezes… (Trying to escalate from low priv)

@ioncodes said:
Anyone else not being able to connect to the M****DB? As soon as I run the command and enter the password it freezes… (Trying to escalate from low priv)

i would give it a reboot, worked fine for me but has been on/off again laggy

@itomtech said:

haha school boy error… I meant this post for another box… sorry guys, as you were

Type your comment> @TheDude911 said:

@ioncodes said:

Tried resetting the box, tried out pretty much everything. I’m starting to suspect that my reverse shell is broken or smth… But on the other hand, it works fine on all other boxes?

Type your comment> @ioncodes said:

@ioncodes said:

Tried resetting the box, tried out pretty much everything. I’m starting to suspect that my reverse shell is broken or smth… But on the other hand, it works fine on all other boxes?

To use some db clients (and other programs too) you need a full interactive tty shell

Thanks to @TheDude911 my shell finally worked without glitching around. Thanks for that! There’s not many hints to give, do enumeration and find your attack vector. I really don’t have to Teach you that right :wink:

User: It’s super easy, enumerating and google is your friend. Everything is at the same place. Follow this hint and you’ll find the txt in no time!

Root: Enumerate, what’s going on? It’s really easy, but requires some basic Linux knowledge! Time is your friend.

PM me if you need another hint :stuck_out_tongue:

@rulzgz said:
Type your comment> @ioncodes said:

@ioncodes said:

To use some db clients (and other programs too) you need a full interactive tty shell

I was using a full shell, the issue was something else, but I figured it out! Thanks!

I am into m****db as root, but now idk what to do, I already tried a few thing but nothing works :frowning:

If U got user, please dm me im stucked at the M*s** db, if wanna get hints for getting a shell also dm me. Thanks

Type your comment> @Lorcheiro said:

If U got user, please dm me im stucked at the M*s** db, if wanna get hints for getting a shell also dm me. Thanks

Ping me I’ll help you…

Can somebody send me a message with some a hint on how to get a user shell

I found login credentials, got the shell via RCE just fine, found the db credentials

I also did some enumeration and saw a file that looks like an md5 hash, is that something or am I going down a rabbit hole

would appreciate any help

can someone give any hints about the teacher box . I found m***le installed in that box