ServMon

@sparkla said:

After downloading the initial file, is it actually worth poking around more with the DT, or is that a waste of time anyway?

I’d move on once you’ve got the important file.

I got user.txt, can someone help me, where i can get the root.txt file

Really stuck with root. tried forever to change settings via command line, been unable to figure out the syntax (at least I think that’s the problem) for the applications --help commands and arguments, tried from the GUI, but half of the time the GUI won’t even load. The few times I have made a change from the GUI, it didn’t save properly. the reload button only works sometimes. Id love a lesson in cURL honestly.

stuck with sermon root … how do we can add our bat file under client \scripts folder ?
Am able to create command and schedule with Web UI but really stuck how i can my shell.bat under scripts directory. Could someone help with pointer here ! tired of loop on adding “External Scripts > Scripts” on UI

Type your comment> @k0nsol3 said:

stuck with sermon root … how do we can add our bat file under client \scripts folder ?
Am able to create command and schedule with Web UI but really stuck how i can my shell.bat under scripts directory. Could someone help with pointer here ! tired of loop on adding “External Scripts > Scripts” on UI

Finally Got root "Instead of web UI try to refer docs and use cli for API calls " .

I’m at the final push to root. I’m needing some help with the priv esc. If anyone can help me I will explain in PM. I know restarting is not an option. I’m also a vip user.

Finally Rooted the box. All the help needed are on this forum. I was banging my heads for couple of days with the UI. Finally API did the job. For those who have trouble with API, remember who you are when you’re using the API

Decent Easy box, at least for me having VIP. API route is smooth and straight-forward.

I’m having a bit of trouble with root through the API. A certain command I’m trying to run is returning “maybe you need a script executable first” I get the first part of the API successfully though, I just can’t get this working.

Could use a PM nudge if anyone has any input, been raking my head around on this.

Can anyone help with user ?

I have C********.txt and N**** ** .txt and trying to get Ps.txt with Di***** Tr** but not able to find the file. Tried several paths and changes the depth, no luck. Doing my head in. Is the file not where it is said to be ?

Otherwise found the N*******++ portal and have an idea that it will be used to get root.

@n3wb1en3w9999 said:

I have C********.txt and N**** ** .txt and trying to get Ps.txt with Di***** Tr** but not able to find the file. Tried several paths and changes the depth, no luck. Doing my head in. Is the file not where it is said to be ?

Otherwise found the N*******++ portal and have an idea that it will be used to get root.

The file is exactly where the note says it is. Send me a PM with what you’re trying and I’ll see if I can help

Can anyone PM a nudge on how to force the service to run my script? I have been trying for hours but cant restart it or either force it to execute it with the CLI tools (not as SYSTEM at least).

Same problem here… I’m able to upload my script but I can not run it. Can anyone PM? Many thanks!

Type your comment> @7u1x said:

Same problem here… I’m able to upload my script but I can not run it. Can anyone PM? Many thanks!

I have tried it as well. I believe the Portal itself is buggy. I’ll be retrying the box again after a week or two. Hopefully, then I’ll root it.

Got user.txt. If anybody is interested PM for help.
Root: I tried different approaches. A couple of CVE for privesc, not working.
Tried to get a reverse shell from UI, but I’m not sure if I scheduled the script to run correctly and I didn’t unterstand how to restart services in order to have the script to run. So I tried the API way and I’ve been able to have only a low privileged reverse shell. So I decided to find a way to get just the flag using the API, having no luck… Any help?

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

@n3wb1en3w9999 said:

The file is exactly where the note says it is. Send me a PM with what you’re trying and I’ll see if I can help

Apparently need to be ScriptKiddy level to send a PM.

I have given direct paths from C and just last couple dirs or no dirs e.g /N*****/D*****p/P*******.txt. I have changed the depth too

Type your comment> @n3wb1en3w9999 said:

Type your comment> @VbScrub said:

@n3wb1en3w9999 said:

Apparently need to be ScriptKiddy level to send a PM.

I have given direct paths from C and just last couple dirs or no dirs e.g /N*****/D*****p/P*******.txt. I have changed the depth too

Finally got it -_-

@sparkla said:
Can someone PM me how to do the Scheduler thing via REST and where / how you found that information? That would be awesome!

you can’t do that via the API. Have to use a different bit of the API to execute your script (its actually very straight forward and exactly what you’d expect, but IMO the documentation for this particularly API call does a very bad job of explaining it)

I have the password from the NS*******.ini but it does not seem to work on the portal ?

@n3wb1en3w9999 said:
I have the password from the NS*******.ini but it does not seem to work on the portal ?

It does, but only from a certain place. Check the other settings in that ini file