ServMon

Well I got root somehow, but not sure how ppl are running the script for privesc. I went back and could not re-produce the steps… lol

Type your comment> @WireInTheGhost said:

I am also getting stuck with 403 error with a password i found in a file that seems should be correct. i Still havnt used any of the 7 other potential credentials either. Can someone give me a nudge… Thanks

Maybe you need to bring it to you, it’s not saying the password is incorrect, just you’re not allowed…why not?

So the script in ++ should work without reload? I am totally lost in this “fancy” UI.

Can anyone help with root, I know the steps but am having trouble creating what is needed to access the login.

Type your comment> @g3ph4z said:

So the script in ++ should work without reload? I am totally lost in this “fancy” UI.

I found, no reload, no pop - it logs you out but you’ve got a shell, also try avoiding foobar

Got root finally…but yeah this box is very unstable…!!

Type your comment> @Fidget said:

Type your comment> @g3ph4z said:

I found, no reload, no pop - it logs you out but you’ve got a shell, also try avoiding foobar

Hm, interesting. I followed every steps as the guide says, and I used custom name (as you mentioned) instead of foobar, but nothing works.

Anyway, thanks!

need help with initial foothold, found the “c******.txt” and “No*** t* d*.txt”.
Trying to take aim at clause 4 (NV**) - however i’m not familiar with that.
figured it might be some network share, so tried to enumerate smb but without any luck, only got auth error…

Can some1 nudge me at right direction or some reading material about NV** in PM ?

Dude from the 10.10.14.14 please stop bruteforcing p:80 . too many reqs. no need to.
Plz. be nice to others…
TCP 10.10.10.184:80 10.10.14.14:34207 TIME_WAIT
TCP 10.10.10.184:80 10.10.14.14:34209 TIME_WAIT

can someone please pm me about how I can avoid doing the last step for root? I don’t seem to have permission to do what i have fond in some documentation.

k, i got now the 7 credentials, but website not responsive - can barely get web page to load - so unstable…
looks like heavily hammered by some1 who’s bruteforcing it…

will just try another day

I’ve got user, managed to get N*********+ web app accessible to me, got the right creds ( i believe), but the creds don’t seem to work. Could anyone explain if i’m missing something?

PS C:\Temp> .exe config **** binpath=*****************
xe"
[SC] OpenService FAILED 5:

Access Denied???

Why

N*****t++ password keeps giving me a 403, tried multiple browsers. Am I doing something wrong?

@JDR0x7CC said:
I’ve got user, managed to get N*********+ web app accessible to me, got the right creds ( i believe), but the creds don’t seem to work. Could anyone explain if i’m missing something?

I’m in the same boat, driving me nuts…

You can definitely complete the priv esc without reloading or restarting. Take a look around.

Spoiler Removed

I didn’t have much stability issues with the box.
Even on firefox… I found just deleting the # and logging in would be fine.

I did break it a few times trying to reset. I think having those options available probably didn’t help.

Over all though it was pretty smooth until I got to the end and couldn’t figure out how to execute the final part.

With a little nudge I got it.

Wasn’t a bad box. Some decent learning for someone newer to pentesting.
Plus got to use some of the tools I’ve learned over the past couple months.

Thanks!

Yea delete this please…

Type your comment> @Warlord711 said:

I am trying to exploit the ++ service but can’t reach the web-interface. Three reboots, nothing. No 403, just simple no response. Same result using a tunnel.

sometimes people break the service… you can us nc -zv to check the port and see if that’s the case.