Can anyone help me to get resources for Reverse Engineering
Videos, Writeup, etc
- Assembly language adventures: complete course
- Mastering Reverse Engineering: Re-engineer your ethical hacking skills
- Practical Malware Analysis: The Hands-On Guide to Dissecting Malicious Software
- Learning Malware Analysis: Explore the concepts, tools, and techniques to analyze and investigate Windows malware
- eLearnSecurity: Advanced Reverse Engineering of Software
GitHub - wtsxDev/reverse-engineering: List of awesome reverse engineering resources
Best from the github list: opensecurity training and rpisec tutorial.
I watched the Udemy videos, then the amazon books and last the elearnsecurity course.
Honestly. I think the best thing you can possibly do is just keep trying until you get better. Maybe there are good courses out there but I know that I’ve always been more practically minded.
Get radare and start disassembling shit. It will get easier the more you do it.
Start with programs that you’ve written yourself and try and see how your code translates down to machine instructions.
Check these resources out: