Resolute

Thanks for the nudges

If anyone wanted sample code for c++ reverse tcp message me i will send my github page. But there is no need for that to root the machine . But For any one who like to do some handy stuff ?

Can Anyone help me to look for 2nd user

Spoiler Removed

Stuck trying to find second user. Feel like I’ve been everywhere but I must be missing something. Would appreciate a nudge.

Second user is hidden right under your nose.

I found a valid user and password after enumerating the list of users, but now not sure where to go next in terms of getting that user.txt file. I’m also trying brute forcing methods, but not sure if that’s the right way to go.

Would appreciate a nudge for the dll, I finally got through with the bypass (S*B instead of local) but i keep getting BadImageFormatException when I load it (despite making sure the payload was for x64 (it says x86/64 when I run file on it tho).

Otherwise fun box, first time I get this far in a Windows Box :slight_smile:

Stuck trying to find second user any hint

If anybody could be so kind, I could use a nudge in dealing with getting root. I feel like I am on the right track with snooping around c: I don’t know how to word it without saying too much. Basically I see what is hidden but not sure exactly what I’m looking for. Pretty new at this I finally got my first user after 116 days of being a member, I’m pretty happy about that. Thanks all!!

Edit: I forgot about getting r*** before getting root. I still could probably use hints on getting the gold medal here but I kinda jumped the gun even though I was fully aware of r*** :). Hahaha

same here, stuck getting root, i know what to do but i don’t know how

Hi ppl! Can someone PM on how to make the D*l in vs / or using linux.
Thanks.

@Uglymike If you need a hint, PM me.

finally rooted this amazing Box, User was quite easy when you know how to deal with windows machines, root is more complicated but there are definitely enough tips and hints in this thread to get user and root. hard work and the will to succeed are all you need

learned a lot new stuff, thanks @egre55

PM me if you help

I guys I’m new here and could use some hints to find the second valid credentials. SMB enumeration is not getting me any further… Would appreciate if somebody could PM me. Thanks

I’m trying to root this box but I’m stuck at the D***** command. When executing I always get the same error:

DNS Server failed to reset registry property.
Status = 1722 (0x000006ba)
Command failed: RPC_S_SERVER_UNAVAILABLE 1722 0x6BA

I can explain what I did in PM :slight_smile:

Resoluted. Root wasn’t easy. Good box, learned a bunch of things

Stuck on root for days. My d** gets uploaded but my d*c**.e** command doesn’t give me a shell. Anyone feel like giving me a nudge?

Got user, I have a shell via user1 and a certain port, been enumerating hidden files on the system but I’m at a loss on finding user2’s creds. Maybe I’m missing something obvious? A hint would be appreciated.

Spoiler Removed