Priv Esc on Reel

I am stuck with a xml file that i found which does not seem to help, have enumerated the protection technologies in place and realise i need to get to tom before trying some like bloodhound

have you read the xml ?

I’ve some problems loading the CSV, can anyone help me?

@TheNerdOne said:

maybe your are not using the good version. i had the same issue and i had to download an older version :wink:

@jackshd said:

@TheNerdOne said:

maybe your are not using the good version. i had the same issue and i had to download an older version :wink:

can you please mention the version number…I am having similar issues uploading csv to bloodhound

@jackshd said:

@TheNerdOne said:

Yeah please tell us the version

You guys can also upload the most recent version and generate a new set of data that will work just fine. You don’t have to use the data that’s already been generated.

i thought creds file needed to be imported into powershell sessions to get toms user token and then maybe look at directory / bloodhound?

I’ve managed to change user after some inspection of that file “acls.csv” but i’m now stuck to priv esc to Administrator, any hints?

@TheNerdOne said:
I’ve managed to change user after some inspection of that file “acls.csv” but i’m now stuck to priv esc to Administrator, any hints?

I am in a same boat…got user cl***e but don’t know how to read the flag