OpenAdmin

How can you get root if nobody can access the machine? Well done @Kucharskov

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

I was in the middle of running my enumeration just to see first blood taken already 11 min in. Like WTF I want to be that good lol. Congrats @Kucharskov and @R4J, though really wondering how root was taken before user.

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

Good answer, the free access accounts we need to wait

Not available on EU-Free server. Wating for the update.

This one is pretty hard, very difficult to hack an offline box… :expressionless:

try harder!

au free is offline too :frowning:

i guess this one is physical hacking :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

call Team A xd

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

look for the offline server and turn it on first and maybe you need to smack it a little bit

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

LOL!!! Yes you do… It’s the one that has no blinking lights… Most likely the power cord is laying down and wrapped around it.

need a hint

foothold is not answering back, do I need to alter something first?

Is the co****-p******.p** the way to get the initial foothold?

Edit: What the he** is that for a request that calls co*****-p*****.p**??!! :wink:

Would anyone be able to help me with user?

Get j**** shell

I’m still fuzzing dirs, they’re a tad slow.

Rooted, fun box with a pretty standard path, but mad respect for @Kucharskov for doing it in 11 mins! wondering if there is an unintended way…

Initial foothold: enumerate, pretty much any wordlist will give you the one you need. Exploit for the service is also one Google search away.

User: that was the fun part. Once you get the initial access, enumerate the system, Google this service and understand what’s its file structure and where you can potentially find something useful. Think like someone who has access to the box, what else can you see which you shouldn’t be able to see externally…

Root: it’s right in front of you , standard CTF-like scenario used on a lot of machines.