OpenAdmin

why is eu free offline. and us free

How can you get root if nobody can access the machine? Well done @Kucharskov

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

I was in the middle of running my enumeration just to see first blood taken already 11 min in. Like WTF I want to be that good lol. Congrats @Kucharskov and @R4J, though really wondering how root was taken before user.

Type your comment> @cyberafro said:

Should subscribe for VIP I think…
Well done @Kucharskov for first blood

Good answer, the free access accounts we need to wait

Not available on EU-Free server. Wating for the update.

This one is pretty hard, very difficult to hack an offline box… :expressionless:

try harder!

au free is offline too :frowning:

i guess this one is physical hacking :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

call Team A xd

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

Hi guys, i need help for user. So i knocked out two guards and stole their keys. Now I’m in a huge room full with blinking machines and it’s very loud here. Do i have to find a specific terminal?

look for the offline server and turn it on first and maybe you need to smack it a little bit

Type your comment> @testmeister said:

LOL!!! Yes you do… It’s the one that has no blinking lights… Most likely the power cord is laying down and wrapped around it.

need a hint

foothold is not answering back, do I need to alter something first?

Is the co****-p******.p** the way to get the initial foothold?

Edit: What the he** is that for a request that calls co*****-p*****.p**??!! :wink:

Would anyone be able to help me with user?

Get j**** shell

I’m still fuzzing dirs, they’re a tad slow.