Official Timelapse Discussion

Im stuck i log with administrator but i can’t find root.txt, can someone help me ? (edit :My bad found it)

1 Like

Yo estoy igual tengo acceso como administrador pero no consigo la flag root.txt

the same here . got root access but no root flag

lo mismo aqui. tengo root pero no encuentro la flag.

try look around, maybe you’re not alone on the machine…

cat find the root flag, but im already in

For someone stuck on foothold, check this Hack The Box - Sizzle | Nikhil's Cybersec Blog. It may trigger something :slight_smile:

DM me the command and syntax? Been playing with this part for hours and nothing.

Really nice box! As I’m trying to improve on my Windows techniques it was a nice going!

There is a few tricks that once you understand what you need to do you get that “oooooooooo, it makes perfect sense!”

DM If you need something!

Could someone please give me a hint on what the .pk* file is for.

Hi,

I have got the history but now stuck for next step. Can you please help me with next step ?

Hey! I’ll DM you :smiley:

I’m having trouble getting my first foothold on this machine. I’m new to doing windows machine so if anyone could dm me or give me a nudge on how to get my first foothold?

I’ve enumerated a ton, pulled a pile of usernames, extracted two different (but similar) passwords and files. Feel like I’m close to being able to gain a foothold into this system but I’ve hit a wall. Do not want spoilers but there’s something obvious that I’m missing on this one.

Can you give me a nudge. I’ve got the *dll What do I do with it?

So I got access to the e***-w**** session and can exec commands as s**d*****. Got a .c_ file after running the script in the ********* folder, but I don’t know what to do with the info inside. Tried a couple of things, but can’t move farther along. Any hints?

Already rooted. But I can not see the root.txt file anywhere!! I ve reseted the machine and it still does not appear.

Some help??

Just try a famous script to enum win ^^

I’ve figured out what to do with the info. But the hash I gained from c*********** is taking forever to crack in both h****** and j***. Is this intentional or am I supposed to do it another way?

I’m having issue with evil-winrm on the timelapse box. My error here is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
16: from /usr/local/bin/evil-winrm:25:in <main>' 15: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:285:in activate_bin_path’
14: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:285:in synchronize' 13: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:286:in block in activate_bin_path’
12: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate' 11: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies’
10: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each' 9: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1405:in block in activate_dependencies’
8: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate' 7: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies’
6: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each' 5: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1405:in block in activate_dependencies’
4: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate' 3: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies’
2: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each' 1: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1399:in block in activate_dependencies’
/usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/dependency.rb:311:in to_specs': Could not find 'ffi' (>= 1.0.1) among 102 total gem(s) (Gem::MissingSpecError) Checked in 'GEM_PATH=/home/kali/.local/share/gem/ruby/2.7.0:/var/lib/gems/2.7.0:/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/share/rubygems-integration/2.7.0:/usr/share/rubygems-integration/all:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/rubygems-integration/2.7.0' , execute gem envfor more information 16: from /usr/local/bin/evil-winrm:25:in
15: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:285:in activate_bin_path' 14: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:285:in synchronize’
13: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems.rb:286:in block in activate_bin_path' 12: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate’
11: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies' 10: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each’
9: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1405:in block in activate_dependencies' 8: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate’
7: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies' 6: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each’
5: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1405:in block in activate_dependencies' 4: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1369:in activate’
3: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in activate_dependencies' 2: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1387:in each’
1: from /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1398:in block in activate_dependencies' /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/rubygems/specification.rb:1401:in rescue in block in activate_dependencies’: Could not find ‘ffi’ (>= 1.0.1) among 102 total gem(s) (Gem::MissingSpecError)
Checked in ‘GEM_PATH=/home/kali/.local/share/gem/ruby/2.7.0:/var/lib/gems/2.7.0:/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ruby/gems/2.7.0:/usr/share/rubygems-integration/2.7.0:/usr/share/rubygems-integration/all:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/rubygems-integration/2.7.0’ at: /var/lib/gems/2.7.0/specifications/gssapi-1.3.1.gemspec, execute gem env for more information

I tried installing rubygems however to no avail in Kali.

Try:
evil-winrm -u admin -i “ip” -c “crt” -k “key” -S