Official Stocker Discussion

try checking with S#$ %%%%%ion… It has login mechanism so might something is stored which you can exploit…

Umh can’t recall but the PE is the one i sent you before…

Absolutely, I sent you a DM related to it :heart:

Can someone give me a hint, I am so close: I found the mongodb-connection string in index.js but obviously cannot connect to it because the port is not open. Do I have to make another iframe injection? Or do I need a different file?

Nevermind, I found it. DM me if you need help. :slight_smile:

Incorporating AI into cyber security is the future I think.

1 Like

When I try to get to the subdomain …stocker. htb, I get a message “view router info” and a redirect to https://…stocker.htb/cgi-bin/index.cgi which is my ISP info router stuff. I updated the etc/hosts file already also.
Yet, I’m able to get to stocker.htb with no problems.
What I’m doing wrong here, that I can’t reach that URL?

Hello, i got to a really got point with the machine but i need to undestand a quick thing before continueing, may i dm you?

Surely, any time you wish :heart:

I tried go******* and sub****** for enumeration but it keeps giving me error on 301 i also added file on etc/hosts but no avail. Whats the solution

Worst box ever…i dont know if its just for my vpn server or for everyone but after bypassing login i cant see the items and the “view cart” button is non functional…its annoying because this is an easy box a more difficult one showing such bad errors would’ve been more acceptable.

I think it’s your openvpn set up which is causing problems: I had a similar issue by visiting a website through a virtual machine with a vpn set up on my host machine. Maybe try to launch the openvpn instance in the vm you use to attack…

Hey I got stuck when when burp tells me it found /login insread of /stock. All it does is web page not found. Do you know why this is? Thanks

Nice that you are able to solve this in 15 Minutes!

Can anyone please tell about me payload format for stock page? is it json or other?

1 Like

Hi all,
i can access to the stock page. But it was not loaded any products. Even i found the product api. but i wasnot show anything.
anyone can give me a hint?
Thanks

I am also having this problem. I tried last night and today after resetting the box.

Edit: its working now. Not sure what happened

how can i exploit stock page??Please help me.I feel like i am going nuts

Intercept your requests and regenerate the receipt PDF as it pleases you :heart:

How?? I am trying everything …It does not work…

{“username”: {“$ne”: null}, “password”: {“$ne”: null} }
" ’ db.basket.find"

none of works

Oh, you mean the login, your payload is correct, it may be a syntax error :smiling_face: