Official MonitorsTwo Discussion

guys , I have rooted the machine but i didn’t find neither root.txt nor user.txt ?

10 Likes

Any hint for ****** escape?

Just keep enumerating. Which service you have exploited? How is it being configured?

Anybody has a good c****** escape to read?

bro I gained access to the shell and successfully improved myself to the root. However, inside the the /home and /root directories, I can’t find any flags. Where are they? I have been searching for 4 hours.

1 Like

you are not in the machine. you are somewhere else.

1 Like

Bro really I looked at it nearly 888 times and the only thing that I figured it out is when I run entrypoint.sh, it runs a database that shows me columns of it. Please any hint I’m stuck for about 4 hourssss.

same thing happened for me. Just reload the payload and run it again and again

There’s a whale in front of you. Do you recognize it ?

2 Likes

Can you tell me how you compiled the binary with gcc?

For all those wondering, there is actually an exploit that works for foothold, without metasploit.
Just use google :slight_smile:

I haven’t compiled no binary

Spoiler bro.
PM if you feel the need to give details

Honestly im not sure if this cve was reported by linpeas. I didn’t have to build anything though. All you need is bash for it

okay I did it. Look for real please give any hint I am stuck so bad. Where can I access to the database?

look for the highlighted colors linpeas gives you bro

The one linpeas is reporting doesn’t work.

Don’t look at the CVES, just think about how you can run an app to gain root. (GTFO works really well)

did u get root?

did it, but it’s talking about kernel version